Apple | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher
Welcome to Selah Moment Saturday and to this episode of the Wild & Radiant Christian Business Podcast. It’s an exciting weekend, heading into Memorial Day and I want to talk about the concept of freedom. I hope you walk away with encouragement, excitement for the weekend, and excitement for your business!
GRATITUDE & THE GIFT OF FREEDOM
I am so thankful for freedom and for the sacrifices of those who have walked before us. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom! It’s so amazing that we have a country that is founded on the premise of freedom. This is not to discount the fact that there are evil men and evil things that have happened in the past; we live in a sinful world. But the concept of America is really beautiful & special. Our founding fathers created a system with a lot of checks & balances, to protect our individual and personal rights under God.
So today, we are remembering the sacrifices made for this freedom. I’m actually related to Thomas Jefferson so sometimes I wonder if I do have the gift of generational freedom values. I just think it’s so worth protecting.
FREEDOM IS ONE GENERATION AWAY FROM BEING LOST
It really is true that freedom is one generation away from being lost as Ronald Reagan said. Unfortunately, we’ve seen this start to play out in our world, so we absolutely cannot take our freedom for granted.
I’ve been learning over the last few months how the Industrial Revolution actually took fathers out of their family farms and into factories. Until then, families had a lot of freedom over their everyday lives. Fathers and mothers worked side by side on the farm, providing for their needs and raising their children together. When the fathers were taken out of their farms, it started to strip away at the freedom of those families and changed family dynamics where now the fathers were gone all day and the mothers were then responsible to raise the children and manage the household. I don’t think that’s really what God intended for how families should be run.
So, I pray that we see a movement of freedom in our homes again soon. We have the ability to build businesses that allow freedom for our families.
It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.Galatians 5:1
God is about freedom. Christ is about freedom. And our calling is to stand firm and live free. We can make choices that allow us to live free. Entrepreneurship gives you that freedom.
With that in mind, by breaking the chains and running an online business, you can expect these freedoms:
- Not living in fear of where the next client is going to come from, because you have the students and clients you’ve been praying for.
- Funnels, Facebook ads and techy stuff are not so scary, because you’ve fought through the learning resistance with proven systems and guidance.
- Instead of feeling misunderstood in the secular “bro-marketing” or “boss babe” industry, you have made REAL friendships with believers.
- You don’t have to settle for what was – you know your business is in alignment with that new life you crave to create.
- You don’t have to make whatever money happens to come in, you have a clear path for profitability and all you need to do is show up.
- You don’t have to spend next year waiting for a breakthrough + floundering in confusion. You can run with power + purpose through Christ’s plan.
- You know what to blog, email, or post without copying others or randomly posting because you have an aligned content + goal-setting strategy.
- CHA-CHING – you’re sitting there reading your morning devotional and another course sale comes in or client enrolls.
All these freedoms can be yours as you dive into the world of entrepreneurship, and that’s where The Selah Collective comes in. It is our 12 month group coaching program for faith filled coaches and course creators. You are going to learn how to create a course, launch a course, and scale a course to $10k months. That is our goal here, but the kicker is that it all needs to be in alignment with where God has called you.
Have a blessed and restful weekend!
Subscribe and leave a review on Apple & email me a screenshot at email@example.com to get a FREE COFFEE